going back in time
I feel a little like I’m back in college since that was the last time I had this haircut. I feel so light and free with all that hair gone, however now I actually have to do my hair in the morning, no more pony tails. That is a bit of a downside. Crazy bedhead is totally in though right? Maybe I’ll just rock the bedhead on my lazy days.
And here’s my sassy new haircut…
and we may as well throw in a good belly picture while we’re at it.

3 Comments:
I love it! You are the cutest pregnant ladie ever!
love it lots! not everyone can rock that cut like you!
you look so beautiful! love your hair cut! Keep me posted on when this beautiful new bundle arrives!! Loved your legwarmer sweat pants! Too cute. Can we do another sewing day?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home