Friday, September 25, 2009

waiting for rain

Sadie and I have been just waiting for it to rain and it finally did! I made Sadie a rain jacket a while back with lots of help from Annie and have been itchin to get it wet. The day finally arrived.






9 Comments:

Blogger Ami said...

Cute! What a fun project, and Sadie looked so cute in it! You are a crafty woman.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

That is absolutely the most adorable rain coat I have ever seen! I want one!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kari Clark said...

I can't believe that you made that! So stinkin' cute! I love the rain, too.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Carolyn Hanson said...

Miriam, I can't believe you made that! It's darling.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut up. you're amazing. Sadie looks so big and cute!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Thank's for all the flattering comments, but really my sister is the genius behind it all. She created the pattern and told me where to cut and sew. I'm just a good student. Thanks to Annie, Sadie now has a dang cute rain coat!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger We are 3. said...

So impressed!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

how fun that you finished her rain jacket! it has to be the cutest jacket ever. i'm super impressed.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

you are way too talented to call you my friend anymore :) Want to make a few extras :) Miss you guys - we need to hang out again soon!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home