expanding waistlines
The drive went smoothly with the help of my parents. We took a detour to visit my brother Jake, Mandy and cute little Claire. They had just moved into a new house in a small town in Nebraska. Their house is darling and has so much fun potential! It was so good seeing them. After a days reprieve we hopped back into our cars for another day of driving. We arrived in Denver in chipper spirits and were welcomed home to our new apartment where we planned to spend the next three months or so.


It has 5 bedrooms plus a media room all upstairs, and a 3 car garage. It met all of our specifications, plus some for such a deal. Most of the houses we looked at were either 3 bedrooms and a loft or 4 bedrooms and we just happened to find this big 5 bedroom for just a little more than the others. Quite a steal. We couldn't be happier with it.
On another topic, I'M PREGNANT!! Yes I know many of you already know this, but I realized I still hadn't officially posted about it on our blog so there you have it. This being at the end of my post it looks like it's very last on our list, but really we are very excited about this (almost as excited as for our new house). I am due middle to end of December, I think. I still have yet to go to the Doctor. Our insurance with the new company starts up the end of this month which if my calculations are correct I should be around 20 weeks by that time so hopefully we can find out what we're having right around then. I'm feeling great, my belly is getting huge the last few weeks. I came home from our trip three times the size I left. eekk!
Here are some random pictures from our first week in Denver (note: these pictures were taken just prior to the extraordinary growth of my belly).



11 Comments:
I'm so excited for you and your new house! You must feel like a queen after living in the houses we can afford in Milwaukee! Good luck Miriam! We miss you around here.
You look darling, so good seeing you a week or so ago. Glad you are back home safely and Ryan did a great job on your house! I want to see lots of inside pictures, detailing everything. So fun! I bet you have tons of cute ideas and projects to work on. How long are you planning on being there? Good luck with everything-give that cute Sadie a hug.
E-mail me at: karli_jo77@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog. I posted a couple cute pics of Sadie girl.
Oh my heavens! I am so happy for you guys. I can't believe #2 is already on it's way! Thank goodness you have 5 bedrooms now that your family is growing. The house looks beautiful! I am jealous. I am so glad you finally updated your blog because I so wanted to know what was going on with you guys!
So exciting - new job, new city, new house, new baby! What a crazy time! I can't wait to find out what you're having, and your house looks gorgeous!
I, too, just love your house! how exciting! you guys love decorating so much I'm sure you're in heaven with your new canvas. and I'm glad I checked your post today too! my mouse hovered over your name and I thought "no, she doesn't have interent...." and then I clicked anyway and there you were! can't wait to see pictures of your fun trip!
Yeah we pretty much can't be friends with you anymore...Denver and a house??? We are really excited for you guys. Seriously that house looks amazing! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Hey!! I found your link on Ami's blog. How have you been? Congrats on the house and baby on the way :)
So good to hear that you are alive and well! Now the furniture shopping starts to FILL that house! :)
Wow! What a house! I'm SO excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you're having either. Hope all is well, Miriam. We sure miss you.
Okay, I'm really jealous about the house. I admit it. It looks really cute. and really- FIVE bedrooms? You'll need to work hard to fill those up. Hey, maybe you're having twins. We miss you here.
Hi Miriam:
I found your blog from Noelle's site, sort of. Good to see what you are up. Congrats on baby #2. We're going out to dinner with your folks on Aug 14. Check out my blog at dlambertfamily.blogspot.com.
Later, Gayle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home