Tuesday, May 27, 2008
About Me
- Name: Miriam
We are lovers of the great outdoors, beautiful weather, thunderstorms, biking, camping, decorating (yes both of us!), music, sewing, running (okay not so much Ryan on those last two), and anything else that gets us out of the house and enjoyin' life!
Previous Posts
- she really does understand...imagine that!
- Sold, sold sold!!
- Quilting like crazy
- Mix of emotions
- Family Pictures
- Wisconsin Dells and Easter!
- per your request
- The land of many cheeses
- Tschuss! (good-bye)
- I could never be a nurse
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
I was in need of a nursing cover, but my mother in law bought me one! I remember seeing lots of cute fabrics on your blog! bummer! so have you sold almost all of the ones you've made?!? how is the move going? we should talk! I'm totally in denial that I'm moving in 2 weeks. when do you leave? hey, you should email me!!!
and I haven't seen this movie but I've heard from many people its good. I guess I'll have to!
Hey how exciting to hear from you! You guys have a busy couple of weeks ahead of you. We actually live in Portland, Oregon right now but are moving to Madison in about 5 weeks (ahhh 2 weeks after our second baby!) so it looks like we will miss being neighbors with you guys by about 4 weeks. Greg is going back to get his MBA at the University of Wisconsin, so any advice you guys have for surviving the winters would be greatly appreciated! Good luck with the move and congrats on the new job in Denver (I'm so envious, I've always told Greg I would like to end up in Denver)!
Heidi Barlow Rose
Hey Ryan and Miriam. It was fun seeing you guys tonight at St James. We can't believe you guys are leaving. Ryan, I told you about that site that you can see where people are looking at your blog from, and it's at www.sitemeter.com If you can't find it, you can look at the bottom of ours. Lindsey put it at the bottom of our blog. We hope you guys love it in Colorado. We'll miss having you guys here. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home