Trivia: "I wanna quit the gym"
First one to guess what TV show this is from and who says it gets major cool points from me!! Okay so I don't really want to quit the gym, but I just saw this episode the other day and it's pretty dang funny. Last week when I was working at the gym I had to make a bunch of phone calls to people who had just cancelled their memberships, ya know trying to lure them back in....j/k it really wasn't so bad, but it totally reminded me of this episode.
Sadie had another traumatizing day at the gym I even stayed with her for like 20 minutes to ease her fears but to no avail. She still made the nice lady hold her the whole time.
Sadie had another traumatizing day at the gym I even stayed with her for like 20 minutes to ease her fears but to no avail. She still made the nice lady hold her the whole time.

2 Comments:
Miriam that is a hilarious episode.
It's of course Friends and it's Chandler :)
oh darn, I wish I had gotten here first! I totally knew that too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home