Update
Here are the latest sewing room pictures. It’s been done for a while now, but with a daily/hourly crafter like Sadie it’s hard to find it clean enough to take a picture. I’ve been going to the thrift store looking for fun organization and other unique little decorating pieces, but until then this is how it stands. Sadie pretty much lives in this room. The first thing she does when she wakes up before school is go work in the craft room. So far she’s gotten far more use out of it than I have.
4 Comments:
Well that just looks like a fun room to spend time in!!
This is probably the best craft room ever. I love your chairs! I would totally head straight there after I got up in the morning, too, if I had that room!
Again... totally awesome!
So jealous. It's awesome!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home