Saturday, March 17, 2012

6 months?!!

I can’t believe my baby is 6 months!!  Half a year, really?? (okay so really he’s 7 months now since it’s taken me a full month to finish this).  Finn is just the sweetest smiliest guy ever.  We are all pretty much enamored with our little Finn.  Some of my favorite things he does is when he’s cracking up he shoves his fists in his mouth, and if he’s cracking up super hard, his eyes turn into the cutest semi-circles and light up his entire face.  He has finally gotten the hang of sleeping and just within this last month most of his naps have crossed over the 1 hr mark and he’s finally getting some decent naps instead of those dratted cat naps.   This is a major breakthrough from his puny 30 min. naps he’s taken consistently since he was born.  He has also gotten significantly better at night time and is usually only waking up twice.  It makes such a huge difference to only have to get up once after you’ve fallen asleep.  A huge difference.  I really don’t even mind it at all anymore. 

He finally figured out how to roll over onto his tummy and now I hope he figures out how to roll back so I don’t have to keep flipping him over in the night.  He’s getting better and better at sitting up and can sit for long periods, but is still pretty unpredictable.  Finn is such a social baby and loves any attention anyone’s willing to send his way.  He’ll search the room just waiting for someone to smile at him so he can give them a great big grin. 

Having Finn in our house has already added such a fun dimension to our lives.   It’s fun to think of the adventures ahead of us that  boys just naturally bring to a family. 

Sadie always says, “I’m so glad Heavenly Father gave us this little boy and not another one!” 

So am I Sadie!

P1060721P1060756P1060758

1 Comments:

Blogger KassiahMyers said...

He is such a cutie pie! He is a lucky little man to have two big sisters to look out for him!!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home