Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rain, rain come again…

The girls love it when it rains especially when I let them go and play in the puddles.  Last week we had one of those lucky days!  It started pouring and the girls ran to get their rain coats and boots, but it immediately went from a light rain to a down pour to hail.  I decided it probably wouldn’t be the best of parenting to let my girls go play in a hail storm so we waited……and waited till it let up.  It ended up being a perfect day to play in the rain.  Sunny and warm with a light rain and big puddles!  Perfect. 

P1060217P1060220P1060222P1060223P1060226P1060228

1 Comments:

Blogger Hawkins Family said...

What a good, patient mom you are to let them sit in the puddles! What kind of camera do you have? You have really great pictures. I'm looking to get a new camera sometime in the future. Finn is so cute! Hope you are all doing well!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home