Saturday, September 05, 2009

Go Cougs!

We bleed blue in this house...or is it pink?! I think today is one of THE most exciting days of Ryan's life. He's in Dallas at the BYU vs. OU game and I'm sure he is loving every second of it. As for the girls and I, we're having a relaxing weekend at home cheering our boys on.

Don't disappoint Cougs!


5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel B. said...

Go Cougs is right! I even watched the whole last two minutes (that's always the best part of any game ;) ). The girls are darling in their outfits. Claire has Sadie's same shirt. Should have dressed her up!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jodee Luke said...

I bet he is SO glad he went! Your girls are darling as always...I can't believe lil' Sadie bug is 3. Sad:(

9:07 PM  
Blogger Kelli Eudis said...

And they didn't!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Marylin said...

While I have no bias to either team I just think your girls are so cute and I love the tongue hanging out like she is playing a little ball her self!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kari Clark said...

Great Game!!! Go Cougars!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home