Yum
I love finding new everday recipes and thanks to Sarah's new recipe blog I've found a new favorite. I made it last night and all of us just loved it. So here it is for you all to love and enjoy as well.
Pepperoni Rigatoni
12 oz. cooked Rigatoni noodles
Pepperoni slices
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 med Zucchini cut into thin slices
Garlic powder
1 jar of Prego Sauce (Traditional Style)
2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
Heat oven to 375
Lightly grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dishLayer HALF of each ingredient in the order given above.REPEAT the same layer process with the remaining halfBake UNCOVERED for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.
I altered the recipe slightly to what I had in the house and it turned out deliciously. if you want to the unedited version of the recipe go here
http://thecookingchicks.blogspot.com/2009/04/pepperoni-rigatoni.html
Pepperoni Rigatoni
12 oz. cooked Rigatoni noodles
Pepperoni slices
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 med Zucchini cut into thin slices
Garlic powder
1 jar of Prego Sauce (Traditional Style)
2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
Heat oven to 375
Lightly grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dishLayer HALF of each ingredient in the order given above.REPEAT the same layer process with the remaining halfBake UNCOVERED for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.
I altered the recipe slightly to what I had in the house and it turned out deliciously. if you want to the unedited version of the recipe go here
http://thecookingchicks.blogspot.com/2009/04/pepperoni-rigatoni.html
2 Comments:
yum. I have a recipe very similar to that from that recipe book Lou got me our first christmas.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Mmm, that sounds good! I love anything with zucchini in it!
Happy birthday a day late - I hope you had a great day! And now it's your turn to abuse the birthday discount! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home