house tour
We have finally done most of our painting and decorating downstairs and are ready to post pictures. The whole house was white to start out with, we've done all the painting downstairs and still need to do the upstairs.
upstairs
I didn't take pictures of the bedrooms and media room because there's not a whole lot to them right now. I'll leave that up to your imagination. We really haven't done a lot upstairs I'm sure we'll start painting bedrooms and such soon though.
These are the chairs I recovered. I love the way they turned out. This table was one of our garage sale finds along with the hutch behind it.
11 Comments:
It all looks so great! I love the way the chairs turned out. Did you guys get new couches? The paint looks great too!
Really cute. I will have to come see it and take the real tour. I love the chair covers.
Your house looks awesome and I love the chair covers. Good job Miriam!
So awesome! The chair covers look fantastic too. I love it all!
Amazing! I am baffled how your house looks more decorated in 2months time than mine does in almost 4 years. I think I need to hire you to come cutsie mine up. :) Great job!
that's "cutEsie" as in make more cute.
Wow, what a beautiful house, Miriam! You seem to really have a good eye for things. I am jealous. I think my favorite thing is the chair covers, but I also liked seeing your quilt hanging on the wall. I want to see it in person one of these days!
Can you come paint our place? I love the ashy grey color!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Great choice of colors! Your mom's eye for decorating must have rubbed off on you. Good to read what's up with you since we all left OKC. Check out my blog at dlambertfamily.blogspot.com
I love how your table turned out - the fabric is awesome! I love finding sweet deals and making them even sweeter with personal touches! So cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home