Tschuss! (good-bye)
Here we come, Switzerland! we're just getting ready to leave for our trip. I am so stinkin' excited and am trying hard not to think about what the next 16hrs will bring. I keep telling myself its just a few hours of my life.....we can totally do this. no big deal, right?? I sure hope so! My bags are packed to the brim and I have enough snacks in my cary-on to feed a small primary. Wish me luck!
Aufwiedersehen! (German transltion- till we see you again!)
Aufwiedersehen! (German transltion- till we see you again!)
6 Comments:
I wish I were you, I wish I were you, I wish I were you! Have so much fun!
I wish you the best of luck! :-) I think Sadie will be a better traveling baby than you think! (someone has to give her the benefit of the doubt)
have fun!
Okay- You've been home for a while...I'm waiting for an update, a picture, something!
Still waiting for some Swiss pics up here! :)
I think it should be illegal to have a blog and go to switzerland and refuse to tell us about it for weeks on end!! come on now!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home