Sunday, December 02, 2007

snow day

we had our first real big snow of the season. I love being snowed in when you have no place to go. It's so cozy in a warm house with the streets covered in snow and the christmas lights across the street.
We all bundled up and headed out to face the blizzard (okay so it wasn't really a blizzard)

not quite sure what to do with all this wet white stuff...


the winter wonderland


she was a little dazed and confused for a while until we showed her how fun the snow really was.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ami said...

How fun! We had our first big snow of the season over the weekend, too. But Dane wasn't so excited to play in the snow. You two looked like you had fun!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I think she's thinking, "What the heck are my parents thinking taking me out here?!!!"

I love her cold little pink nose!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

your Sadie is so cute! What a good sport she is! I hope you got the link so you can see my blog.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Ambrie referred me to the blog so I thought I would drop a note and say hello. Ryan, shoot me an email so we can briefly catch up! robynlynn13@gmail.com

Long time no see,
Robyn Allen :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger G & J said...

Hey guys,
while you're playing in the snow, I think I'll go outside on my deck and sunbath! That place looks freakin' cold! I shivered when I saw the pictures. Check out our blog, slowskies.blogspot.com.

Gavin

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home