Finished product
I finished my quilt! It was so much fun to make; I really enjoyed it. Someday I should really take a quilting class and learn the real technique to it all instead of just doing my own thing, but for now I'm content to make it up as I go. I made this one from all of the scraps of the nursing covers I've made. It's my own little memory quilt. I hand quilted some fun flowers in each of the squares, which was a first for me, it took alot longer, but I love the finished look of it.
4 Comments:
wow miriam, that looks amazing! I'm still working on quilting together kate's big comforter. I've decided to pay someone to quilt it....so its actually good. but I did buy a cute kit at the quilting store and I think I'm going to take a class to actually learn how to quilt.
That looks great Miriam. Good job!
great job! you are such a great seamstress. Such an example! Especially to do all those cute thigns with an active little girl at home. Glad to see you balancing life and doing things for you too. Love you!
Karli
Wow! I cannot believe your talent! It looks fabulous!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home