Twilight
As I'm sure you all have, I've heard all kinds of talk about these Vampire books and I admit my interest was peaked. There are three books in the series so far and I just finished reading the first one and it was really good. At the end of the book it gives you a glimpse of the next book and it ropes you in good! So now I'm dying to get my hands on the second book. I just tracked one down and should be able to borrow it by early next week (there's a line).....I don't know if I can wait that long though! I'm in such a reading kick right now and I'm out of books. I don't know what to do with myself during nap time, my fingers are itchin for a book.
For those of you "out of the loop" the book is called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
For those of you "out of the loop" the book is called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
4 Comments:
they are all great! I'm in line to read my sisters third one when she's done, but I liked the first two a lot. Another great author is Shannon Hale. "Princess Academy" is great and I'm just about to start "Austenland." I have a reading list somewhere on my blog if you look back a couple weeks and that might give you a good idea! Good luck!
K
Glad to see you joined the ranks of the loyal Twilight series readers...and the prof. pics look great of the nursing covers. Who took them for you? The backdrop is great! Porter started walking the other day too! So crazy - he walks eveywhere now and has no fear!
miss you friend!
Shannon
Please ignore the Luke Lee name. I made a blog for my friend Luke and this is what I did by accident ;)
this is our book club book for this month and I need to get cracking on it! unfortunately, I'm in the middle of a sewing project that I can't put down! I was just noticing the picture of sadie with the markers! she looks just like kate....except kate knows how to take the caps off so she would look a little more green and yellow!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home