
We had lots of fun at our ward Halloween party last night. I love an excuse to dress up as something ridiculous, so to keep with the Monkey theme Ryan was a monkey experimentalist, and I was a zoo keeper. I think it made for a nice little happy family. Chasing the monkey all night.

I think I accomplished the homely look quite well.

Glad to put my old lab coat to use again. Ryan thought it was hilarious to put Project X on his back.....anyone ever seen that movie?? I haven't, nor had anyone else at the party, but apperently it's about a guy who had to do these cruel experiments on monkeys so they could send them in space but he ends up "falling in love" with one of them and in the end saves them all. Anyway, I was supposed to be the good one, he was the evil one......no one really got that though. They thought he was some monkey Dr. or something. Wierdos.

Sadie's monkey costume that took forever to make.

We only had one small mishap of the evening. Sadie lost her tail! with a little help from a friend. Luckily it was an easy repair.
5 Comments:
You made that??? Too cute!!
I'm so impressed with your sewing skills, and I mean those are some mad skills!
I personally think you're no good at the homely look, but you are an amazing seamstress. She looked so cute!
You always look beautiful no matter how you're dressed or wearing! You pretty much have the best sewing skills ever! That costume is so intricate & amazing. She makes a darling monkey!
K
Hey, I recognize a few of those pictures! *wink wink* :) What fun! I didn't realize you made that either! What skills!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home