a work in progress
Here are the before and after pictures of our house. The before picture was taken when we first bought the house. We spent the first year transforming the whole inside of the house and this year its time for the outside! We still have alot of lanscaping to do, but the painting is coming along.
This is our street, we love the tree lined streets here
We brought the Virgin Mary with us from Utah. Just kidding, unfortunately they didn't leave her with the house
Ta da!! At least from this angle. We still have alot of painting to do on the back windows but at least it looks done from the front, right? We've just begun our landscaping. I planted some really nice flowers (zinnia) on the porch and ryan did the trellace and beautiful vine (you can't see them very well, but they're pretty sweet).
3 Comments:
what a cute house, miriam! it sure sounds like a lot of work owning your own house! you've done a lot, but it sure pays off! its so nice that ryan enjoys doing that stuff with you.
Looking good! Doesn't it feel so good to get stuff done?? I love that feeling.
It looks great. I can distinctly remember all the work that can go into those homes with little visual output - but I know it must be looking great! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home