Tuesday, June 19, 2007
About Me
- Name: Miriam
We are lovers of the great outdoors, beautiful weather, thunderstorms, biking, camping, decorating (yes both of us!), music, sewing, running (okay not so much Ryan on those last two), and anything else that gets us out of the house and enjoyin' life!
Previous Posts
- why I can't get enough of summer
- a work in progress
- She's trying so hard to crawl, she just can't fig...
- Classic Sadie
- Finally after 9 months!
- ...just waiting to be made...
- fabric, fabric, fabric!
- Fun Saturday
- Crazy Legs race
- Birthday Wishes
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
super cute pictures of the lovelie miss sadie!
You are both beautiful and Ryan is blessed to have you in his life. Glad to have you in ours too although we don't get to see each other!
Don't know if you heard we're going to be parents in about 7 months! I hope I can be as good a mom as you and keep up with my fitness and health so I can be an example to my baby. And, if she/he is as cute as Sadie, we'll be doing great! Love you!
Karli
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home