Bust!
I'm so sad to report, but the craft fair was a total bust!! Pretty much our booth spot was the death of us. We were one of three booths behind all of the rest, nobody even knew we were there. Pretty sad. The place was packed but, seriously, hardly anyone even walked past our booth! It was nuts. By noon we were ready to pick up our stuff and go snatch another spot, the open spot we were eyeing turned out to be bought by the store front behind it so no such luck with moving the tent. With our heads hung we resigned ourselves to our sad lot. What a way to start off my very first craft fair. The day wasn't a total waste, I had a fun time with Abby and Ryan and Sadie came to visit us. I really don't even regret doing it, it was fun being on the other side of the tent. Even though this one wasn't so hot, we're still planning on doing another one in september. I'm crossing my fingers this one is better! If not I think I may have to swear off craft fairs for the time being.
We leave for Utah on friday and I am SO excited! I can't wait to see everyone and for sadie to meet her cousins. She'll love them I'm sure. Speaking of cousins, Mandy and Jake had their baby!! yeah!! Way to bring in more cousins on the Allen side. She's a tiny little thing, only 3 lbs 10 oz. but thankfully she healthy. Lots to pack before friday! I sure hope I get to see that little girl before I come home!!
We leave for Utah on friday and I am SO excited! I can't wait to see everyone and for sadie to meet her cousins. She'll love them I'm sure. Speaking of cousins, Mandy and Jake had their baby!! yeah!! Way to bring in more cousins on the Allen side. She's a tiny little thing, only 3 lbs 10 oz. but thankfully she healthy. Lots to pack before friday! I sure hope I get to see that little girl before I come home!!
2 Comments:
We miss you guys! I have been at those kind of craft fairs and sometimes you wonder why it is you worked so hard to put yourself together and show up! ANyway, have fun in Utah! Miss you tons!
Shannon
Bad news about the craft fair, but I think I can buy some of your extra inventory - lots of pregnant friends. I'll tally them up and have you bring some nursing covers at Christmas time.
Annie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home