Sunday, May 27, 2007
About Me
- Name: Miriam
We are lovers of the great outdoors, beautiful weather, thunderstorms, biking, camping, decorating (yes both of us!), music, sewing, running (okay not so much Ryan on those last two), and anything else that gets us out of the house and enjoyin' life!
Previous Posts
- Finally after 9 months!
- ...just waiting to be made...
- fabric, fabric, fabric!
- Fun Saturday
- Crazy Legs race
- Birthday Wishes
- I can't get over this face!
- Thanks for all of the responses on my nursing cove...
- Update on Nursing Covers
- Sittin' Sadie
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I love sequence pictures! (it would make a GREAT scrapbook page!) she is so funny!
love ya
that is the funniest, most adorable set of pictures EVER!!
uh, I don't know why it's calling me -a-, but it's me, auntie aimee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home