All the fun we've been having....

.jpg)



Two weeks ago Ryan and I took some fun trips, he went to Peru while Sadie and I went to California. California was the best! I had such a great time. It was a much needed break from the dreary Wisconsin winter. We went to the San Diego Zoo, spent a day relaxing on the beach, shopped, and did all sorts of crafty projects! Kristen Kissell and her very adorable Kate flew in from Arizona. It was so much fun seeing Kristen again. We reminisced about the good old college days. It's hard to believe how much our lives have changed since then. Kate showed us all of her tricks, giving great open mouthed kisses, saying mamma, and sitting like a pro. I was crossing my fingers that some of Kate's wonderful sleeping habits would rub off on Sadie. No such luck yet, we're still hoping. Here are a few pictures from my trip. I'll post some of Ryan's amazing pictures of Machu Picchu later.
5 Comments:
So much fun! What made you decide on San Diego? I bet you had a blast. I'd love to see the pictures of your crafty projects...makes me want you to come visit with us for a few days so we could create away!
Sadie is such a cutie and is getting so big! Can't wait to meet her someday in person...Love the pictures!
Love you!
Karli
Ryan's parents live in orange county so I stayed with his mom while he was off with his dad in Peru. We made some cute baby bracelets, tote bags and nursing covers!
Ryan's parents live in orange county so I stayed with his mom while he was off with his dad in Peru. We made some cute baby bracelets, tote bags and nursing covers!
I love your hair Miriam - what did you have done? You sure are adorable. I want to see more pictures!!! Keep them coming...sure do miss you guys. You should have come to Colorado...next time :)
love,
SHannon
Thanks Shannon, I darkened it...with a little red tint, I'm likin' it so far! It was a fun change.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home