Friday, February 16, 2007

Nursing Covers for all!


I made myself a nursing cover for nursing in public a while back and have absolutely loved it. I use it all the time. I love it so much that I think all nursing mothers should be able to look cute while nursing in public. Because of this, I feel it my duty to make more and sell them! I'll post some pictures of my inventory soon. So if you know anyone who might benefit from this, send them my way! Here's a pictures of mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

that is a fabulous idea and it looks adoarble. I will definitely get some as soon as I get friends who are nursing!!! Sure miss you guys! Sadie looks adorable. Porter weighed in at his six month appointment at 17 lbs and 11oz (I don't remember his height but he was in the 50percentile in height, weight and head circumference.)

miss you!!
Shannon

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home