Monday, February 19, 2007

Current Inventory

Here's my current inventory. I'll of course always be making new ones and getting new exciting fabrics. So I'll try and keep you up to date if you're interested. I'm selling them for $25 each.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karli said...

Way cute Miriam! I will definitely want one when we have a baby...someday! (: Love your blog and hope you two are doing well with that cute baby! Wish we could see you more often!
Love, Karli (& Zac)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Thanks Karli! hey do you and zac have a blog? I'd love to see it if you do. You are so good at keeping in touch. Hopefully we get to see you guys in the near future! love ya

6:54 AM  
Blogger Karli said...

Miriam, We do have a blog and I'd love for you to visit us through it! (: If you'll e-mail me at: www.karli_jo77@hotmail.com, I'll send you the link. We've just been giving it to friends and family and don't have them put it in their links so that we can kind of keep tabs on who is looking at it. (: Drop me a line and I'll send it to you, though. I do have a public blog about the canvases I make and it is: www.karliscreations.blogspot.com, I'll send you the main one when I get your e-mail! Hope you are doing well! Love, Karli

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home